Had a lovely companion!

With no train ticket to Harbin, and nowhere to go, I checked out of the hotel, not knowing what to do. Fortunately, Steven (colleague in the Beijing office) emailed and I headed down to the office! Left my bags at the office and had lunch with them! Lovely people! Steven helped me to purchase the train tickets to Harbin (and back) and even booked a hotel for the day (in Beijing)! I was really tired after lunch and headed to the hotel for a rest! Didn't like the hotel that Steven booked for me, and went back to the Crystal Orange Hotel for another stay!
Headed to Qianmen in the evening! Lovely place! My kind of place! Ha! Totally love the buildings, streets and sort!




Passed by a mini bakery and was attracted by the aroma of the tarts! Couldn't resist and bought 2 egg tarts for RMB2 which is only SGD0.40!!!! Gosh! It's so cheap. It's at least $0.80 for an egg tart in Singapore!

Finally bought the warm clothing for the Harbin trip! Wool sweater from Uniqlo for SGD8! And a down feather jacket for SGD$35! Good buys! Now I'm all ready for the cold!
Had a quick dinner at MacDonalds and headed back to the hotel!
No comments:
Post a Comment