
The flight was pretty annoying. There's this kid, probably a 5 years old girl who couldn't keep her mouth shut, from boarding till landing! She was seated behind me and kept kicking my seat! Even with the lights dimmed, the chatter didn't stop. Oh well, it's a Mainland domestic flight. What can I expect?
I wasn't hungry but it seem a tad bit early so I went for food at MacDonalds (at the Hong Qiao Airport)!


American BBQ Sauce!!!
After I'm done with the eating, took the metro to cousin Monica's office! It wasn't too difficult to locate it!

Lee & Fung, where the cousin is working! And plenty of hotels in the area!
The cousin wasn't done with work yet. Deposited my luggage in her office and went for a walk around the area. When the cousin knocked off, we headed back to her apartment to deposit my bags before heading for dinner! We had Taiwanese food!


Took a walk back to the cousin's apartment after dinner.
I was kinda broke and the cousin offered to lend more some money for shopping! Lol~ She's gonna bring me shopping tomorrow!
Meanwhile, I'm really glad to be in Shanghai! Finally I'm in a more 'advanced' city! And the water heater is functioning!!! Am glad for the comforts of it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment