Argh! I can't decide between Seoul/Jeju/Shanghai and Adelaide/Sydney!
The flights to Seoul/Jeju/Shanghai cost about S$500 while the flights to Adelaide/Sydney cost about S$800. I get free accommodation in Australia. So the cost balance out.
I have not been to Korea before. Most friends are encouraging me to head to Korea. Also, I get to help them buy beauty products! O.o
Sis said that I have been to Australia countless times. But I want to spend time with Lang, Megan, Lucas and Brian and Calvin. The kids are growing up way too fast! Justin said that it's time for me to have my own kids!!! O.O
Jack also said that I should head to Australia. I'll have a good holiday spending time with close/good friends. I agree with that too.
Shrugs. Tough decision! And I'm leaving in 4 days! O.O
The flights to Seoul/Jeju/Shanghai cost about S$500 while the flights to Adelaide/Sydney cost about S$800. I get free accommodation in Australia. So the cost balance out.
I have not been to Korea before. Most friends are encouraging me to head to Korea. Also, I get to help them buy beauty products! O.o
Sis said that I have been to Australia countless times. But I want to spend time with Lang, Megan, Lucas and Brian and Calvin. The kids are growing up way too fast! Justin said that it's time for me to have my own kids!!! O.O
Jack also said that I should head to Australia. I'll have a good holiday spending time with close/good friends. I agree with that too.
Shrugs. Tough decision! And I'm leaving in 4 days! O.O
No comments:
Post a Comment