Went to Harbourtown but didn't buy anything. The shopping at Harbourtown is getting from bad to worse! Had a really late lunch and was really hungry. Lunched at Harley's Seafood at Sanctuary Cove. Had calamaris with chips!
Took a few photos in Sanctuary Cove/Hope Island. Actually we kinda lost our way and I was starving by the time we had food!
I had a chocolate in my mouth!!!
What's winter without chocolates to keep yourself warm?
Drove on to Mt Tambourine but got lost yet again though we had GPS! It was dark when we arrived at about 6pm. Didn't get to see much + it was freaking cold. The stars looked really nice though!
Went to Glow Worm Cave after Mt Tambourine and we didn't lose our way!!! It was pitch black and of cos freaking cold still! Held on to Shuwen while we walked to the cave. It's a beautiful sight! The glow worms looked really beautiful!
By the time we arrived in Brisbane, it was already 10pm. Had dinner at Antarctic. Nice food at a nice price. Nice dinner for a cold winter nite.
The temperature's about 11 degrees now and of cos I'm freezing as I'm typing this entry. Got to go to bed wearing a turtleneck sweater and a pullover sweater and 1 blanket + 1 comforter.
Going to Byron Bay in the morning!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment