Friday, March 28, 2008

Melbourne!

It has been raining on and off since I arrived in Melbourne yesterday. James and his friends came to pick me up in the city and we went for dinner. After dinner activity was watching 'Dexter'. Watched 3 episodes of it. As they have already started a few episodes some time ago, I have to start watching from where they were last. Found it a bit boring in the beginning cos I have no idea what it was about. But managed to find myself enjoying the show after the '1st' episode!!! Was also watching 'The New Adventures of Old Christine' at Lang's place. That's a hilarious sitcom. Enjoyed that a lot!

I'm now at the University of Melbourne's PC lab surfing while James is at a group discussion. We walked around the uni for about an hour. Nice place. Pretty much like rojak, erm...I mean the buildings! Some really old buildings and some really nice new buildings. The buildings doesn't seem to blend in together.

Not sure if I should take the day tour to the Great Ocean Road or to Philip Island to see the penguins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment